· How experienced are the trainers? Are they successful practitioners? Or recruited straight off a training course
Sam Weller training school principal is a full time hypnotherapist and was trained in 1989 by Gil Boyne. Sam’s training team was trained and had picked by Sam himself.
· Evidence of training quality? Testimonials. Genuine and valid with full details
Genuine testimonials are provided and you are welcome to phone and contact previous students
· How much time is spent on actual practise development? In other words can you make a living out of it if you so wish?
We cover this in full and provide coaching and support is 3 months afterwards
· Are the trainer’s qualified supervisors?
Sam is a registered supervisor with the GHR.
· Is the training accredited?
By the GHR the largest accrediting body in the UK
· Does the course offer ongoing coaching or are you just left to your own devises?
3 months of ongoing coaching and support
· Is the training one dimensional and just theory based?
Practical and geared to running a practise
· Do they offer a clear and concise breakdown of the hours you will receive?
Please refer to the prospectus or talk to Sam or any of the training team either Ali or Scott
· Is the course material relevant? Or is parts just infill to make up the hours for accreditation?
Tightly focused and relevant to why clients use hypnotherapy
· Is the training school a franchise operation? Under a parent training school or business. If so do they bother to check that the course material is being adhered to? Who ultimately is responsible
Wellerassociates training is a non-franchise training operation
· What is the trainer to student ratios? 1:6 recommended for quality practical work. Or 1:20
1:6.There will always be 2 trainers in attendance sometimes 3 for practical work
· Just one trainer and therefore one viewpoint and style or inclusive of different styles?
An eclectic mix of styles is taught
· Are there written exams? Or skills feedback so you know you will feel confident to practise and earn a living?
No written exams. Practical role-plays at the final module
· Are the training schools in the areas as advertised? Or will you be referred to somewhere else?
The training will take place in the schools as advertised. You will not have to travel to other places
· Is the training school principal approachable and contactable
Anytime 01608 645445.
· Are you able to sit in on the training?
Absolutely you would be very welcome
· Is there a flexible payment system? Are you penalised and charged interest if you spread your payments? Are there incentives for you to pay upfront? Flexible. With no penalties and incentives to pay in full at the beginning
Flexible with incentives for full payment. No interest penalties for inst