Conquer anxiety

Friday 16 April 2010

Testimonial

HI Sam, you may remember my visiting you last year around May and June time as i was getting concerned about some wedding nerves before my wedding in July. I am the teacher from Didcot girls school.

Well, i remember saying i would send you a quick line after the wedding and honeymoon to let you know how it all went and only today did i notice the letter i wrote to you is still on my computer and all this time i thought i'd sent it. It's a bit late now but nevertheless it's only fair to let you know that all went very well and i felt perfectly relaxed and enjoyed the day as a result. I can't tell you how impressed i was with the effect the sessions had on me.

So albeit a bit late, thanks again for your help and i'll certainly keep you in mind should i, or someone i know, need similar help in the confidence area.

All the best.

Cheers. Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.